Forms and Regulations
- REGULATIONS OF THE DOCTORAL SCHOOL AND THE DOCTORAL STUDIES
- EDUCATIONAL PROGRAMMES
- DESIGNATION OF A SUPERVISOR/SUPERVISORS
- ANNUAL REPORT
- INDIVIDUAL RESEARCH PLAN
- MID-TERM EVALUATION
- APPLICATION FORMS
On the basis of the Director’s Order No. 15/2021 of December 28, 2021 a competition for research mini-grants for PhD students is hereby announced.
The deadline for submitting applications is November 30th 2022. The competition will be adjudicated no later than January 15th, 2023. Applications, simultaneously in two formats: Word and Pdf (scan of the signed form), should be submitted by e-mail to the address firstname.lastname@example.org placing in the title of the message: Minigrant_name_surname_of the applicant.
The total budget of the competition is PLN 100 000.
- CONFERENCES and INTERNSHIPS
All PhD students working on their projects at IBB PAS are encouraged to participate in conferences, workshops, or courses or to undertake an internship in an external laboratory.
The total budget for scholarships available for every PhD student during his/her education at the Doctoral School / SBM is 12,000 PLN.
- Conference / workshop / course scholarships may cover the conference fee, travel and accommodation costs (budget options are recommended) and allowances calculated in accordance with the applicable rates.
- The budget for an internship may cover travel and accommodation costs (budget options are recommended) and allowances calculated in accordance with the applicable rates.
Please submit your application to the Research Management Unit <email@example.com> in the form of an attachment, using the appropriate form, prior to the conference/internship.
Please keep in mind that the Research Management Unit does not carry out activities regarding reservation of travel ticket(s) and accommodation. All these arrangements are handled by the student themselves or by the secretary of her/his laboratory. Travel tickets should be obtained through travel agencies cooperating with IBB PAS (please contact the Research Management Unit for information).
A grant report should be submitted to the Research Management Unit no later than two weeks after your return; please use the appropriate form. All invoices must contain the following information:
legal name: Institute of Biochemistry and Biophysics Polish Academy of Sciences
address: Pawinskiego 5A, 02-106 Warsaw, Poland
NIP 526-10-39-742 (or VAT number: PL5261039742)